How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
Hotmail login from the browser.
First of all, open your web browser, Then type www.hotmail.com. Click enter.
Before this let me tell you one thing, Hotmail and Outlook they are the same, it is also known as Outlook mail or Hotmail. And this is only for those who already have a Hotmail account.
If you don’t have an account, then signup Hotmail!! In that post, we have shown you how to create a Hotmail ID. I believe it will help you a lot when creating a Hotmail account.
And now we will continue to sign in Hotmail.
Enter your email or phone, then your password. If you want to keep signed in click here, if you don’t want then just disable it.. and then click on sign in.
Great! You’ve login Hotmail. Then you will get on the main page of Hotmail or Outlook mail. So you can see here.
- Mail inbox: Here will be all of you emails, your junk mail, your saved draft mail, or your sent items, or deleted items.
- So right is your setting panel, you can change your settings whenever you want.
- If you need any help with Hotmail, click “?”. And here are some features you can check out.
- And your skype option, you need to sign in to Skype and you can skype from here.
So this is your Hotmail entrar. If you want to send a mail, just click on new, then here is your sending option.
Your subject, to whom you are sending and your message. Here is send and if you don’t want to send just discard it.
So this is your Hotmail account or Outlook mail, where you can send emails to where ever you want to send or to whoever you want to send. So, that’s all.
Hotmail login from the search engine (Google, Bing, Yahoo…)
If you want to login Hotmail from a search engine, you can do the following:
Enter your default browser and enter “Hotmail login” into the search engine.
Then select the first result.
And you take steps like Hotmail login from the browser.
Hotmail login account with Mobile Device.
Hotmail login with Smartphone browser.
Sign in Hotmail on your mobile browser
Today, it is very important to communicate by email to everyone. Just like Google, Microsoft lets you manage your email from your mobile phone, so you can connect it anytime, anywhere.
In Hotmail Iniciar Sesión, signing in from your Smartphone or Tablet browser is easy and free.
If your device is Apple, there are 2 ways to do this to do this, you must go to the Safari browser and set “Hotmail login” to the search bar. Then select the first option that appears on the screen. Note that padlock on the bar indicates that the page is the one specified and it is safe for you to navigate in it.
Or you can enter www.live.com into your browser.
If your device is Android, You open Google Chrome and do the same thing on your iPhone device.
Sign in Hotmail on your mobile app.
Now I’m going to show you we are going to step out of the Outlook desktop and web versions and go into the mobile version and go through how you would integrate your Outlook account on a mobile device.
Now I’m going to pick on the Apple iPhone. You know there are a large number of Apple iPhone users out there but know that there are similar integrations available for all those Google … Android folks.
I’m such an Apple user I don’t even know the names of the other phones – HTC, Samsung … so just know there are some other integrations out there too, but I’m going to go through just an example of how to do the integration with the iPhone and just know that on the other platforms it should be a pretty similar process, ok so what I did is I took snapshots of the phone screen itself so that you can see how to get to it and then we’re going to walk through it together.
So you are going to your settings which is that little gear-looking button on your phone, and you’re going to click on mail.
Once you click on mail, there’s going to be a link here that says Accounts, so we’re going to click on that now.
When you click on accounts, you’re going to see any account you have set up so you’ll see whatever you have already set up.
If there’s nothing then you’re just going to see this “add account” button here so go ahead and click that and then it will ask you what type of email account you’re setting up.
Now if this is an employer like I work for IVC, we’re on the Exchange.
So I would click on this one to look up my work email.
But if you just did an outlook.com account, then you would use this outlook.com link here and click on that. Or depending on whatever you click it will take you to the appropriate sign-in screen.
So since we clicked outlook.com. It’s having us sign in to the Outlook account. So use your Outlook email address that you set up. And click next. And then it’s going to ask you if you want to sync this information and go ahead and click “yes”.
- Hotmail login with Android OS.
For Android device, go to Google Play and write “Microsoft Outlook” in the search box. Click download, then open the application and enter your account and password as your Hotmail account.
The best features you’ll find in Hotmail
- Functions of Hotmail webmail service will stand out more if you use on your PC.
- This tool is based on storing files in a cloud. When entering Hotmail, sign in, where you can access any file you have saved, regardless of which device you used. It’s like where you can store all the content you need and always have access to it.
- Changes you make in these files are automatically saved, so you will not have any trouble writing them.
- In SkyDrive, you can share photos and files, post to the web, and integrate Office. It is compatible with some operating systems.
- In Hotmail, logins allow you to use Microsoft Office tools, even if you do not have them installed on your computer. This option is not available for mobile versions.
- With this function, you can create all the documents you need and send them directly to your contacts, or store them in the cloud when you need them.
- You have access to all your contacts with just one click, all sorted in the same tab. You can send them messages and files, as well as you can export them to use them from other email accounts linked to Hotmail if you need them.
- This feature is available to you both on your computer and on your mobile device. In the second part, you can directly access the SIM card’s contact list and extract email from there, if you have saved it.
- In Hotmail, the login gives you a calendar where you can put all your reminders, appointments and pending tasks, so you do not miss any. You can program the date and time of these events, and access the calendar with one click, from the option with the same name.
Link your social network.
- You can link your social networks to sign in to Hotmail. There, you’ll have access to your contacts to add all, instead of each. This way you can improve your communication. Twitter, for example, allows you to post tweets from Outlook.